Carbon monoxide can form if a fire is burning in a poorly ventilated area. Did you know that carbon monoxide is highly toxic and can cause serious health problems, fetal malformations, and even death? It has no odor or color, making it undetectable without a specialized sensor. So vigilance is paramount.
Protect your health and the health of your loved ones by choosing Stanley Security to install a state-of-the-art residential carbon monoxide detector in your home. Detectors are installed near potential sources of the toxic gas and send alerts to one of our two Canadian monitoring centers when any trace of carbon monoxide is detected. If there is a danger, you’ll be notified within seconds.
At Stanley Security, we help you protect the irreplaceable.