Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless, and non-irritating, but highly toxic. It’s an insidious threat that can cause sickness, longterm health effects, and even death if inhaled in large quantities. The gas forms during the combustion of organic materials (wood, fuel oil, natural gas, gas, oil) if the supply of oxygen is insufficient. Poor ventilation aggravates the problem. Why take that risk?
Our business security solutions come with a carbon monoxide detection system that’s certified to the highest industry standards and installed by qualified technicians. As soon as one of our electronic sensors detects the presence of carbon monoxide, an alarm is triggered and a notification is sent to one of our two Canadian monitoring centers, open 24/7. Emergency-trained dispatchers then take over to keep you safe.